Refunds, Exchanges & Returns
This policy only applies to items purchased from this online store and Yarra Trail & Marco Polo will only accept returns purchased from our online stores. For refunds, exchanges or returns for items purchased from another store please go to that store directly. Please note that Yarra Trail & Marco Polo fabrics are delicate so please follow the instructions on the garment care label.
Yarra Trail & Marco Polo reserves the right to assess the condition and age of all returned items and this may result in items not being accepted for return, exchange, refund or repair.
Exchanges & Returns
We appreciate it's not always easy buying the perfect garment online and we understand that you may need to return or exchange items occasionally. You may return or exchange your online purchase by posting it back to our online store.
We are happy to accept returns that have not been worn or used and have the original tags still attached. On receiving your returned item we will gladly send you at your request a replacement garment if it’s available or refund your purchase price (excluding the postage fee).
Please return your item(s) within 30 days of receiving your order. Yarra Trail cannot accept returns for any reason other than manufacturing defects (detailed further below), after this period.
All returned items must be accompanied by a completed copy of the Return Authorisation Form as well as a copy of the invoice, receipt and/or proof of purchase. The shipping fees of returned products are paid by the Customer.
Please allow two weeks from the day you returned your order for your return or exchange to be processed and for your account to be credited.
How to Return an Item:
1. Pack your item in secure packaging.
2. Simply fill out the Yarra Trail Returns Authorisation Form supplied with your order, if you didn’t receive a Returns Authorisation Form, please download it from our website by clicking here or contact us on +61 1800 629 308 for a copy of the Returns Authorisation Form.
3. When filling in your Returns Form, complete the form with as much detail as possible, for example; complete contact details, reason for return and include a copy of the invoice, receipt and/or proof of purchase.
4. If you wish to exchange the item for another Yarra Trail item, please list what product you wish to swap it over for on the form.
5. Send your return item to: Yarra Trail International Pty Ltd ACN 644 546 449, Attn: Yarra Trail Ecommerce Returns C/O 101 Warehousing, 35 National Drive, Truganina VIC 3029.
Yarra Trail Outlet
Please make your Yarra Trail Outlet purchase carefully as all outlet sales are considered final.
Outlet items cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged, in-store or online, unless damaged or faulty.
If you believe to have received an item in less than perfect condition, please contact our friendly customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this enquiry form.
If you are returning a faulty item by post to us, then please also follow the process described in item numbers 1 to 5 above.
The alleged fault must be clearly identified to us. Items returned to us will be assessed.
This policy does not modify your rights under the under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 & equivalent State or Territory legislation. Where permitted by law, all other rights are excluded.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.